Over-riding rules from the Book of Redneck Manners
- Never take a beer to a job interview.
- Always identify people in your yard before shooting at them.
- It’s considered poor taste to take a cooler to church.
- If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
- Even if you’re certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.
Continue reading Tips from the Book of Redneck Manners
Politically incorrect humor and jokes to offend everyone