If you are offended by this site and don’t think this humor is appropriate – get a life. You need to learn to laugh at yourself and all around you. Stop taking life so serious and loosen up.
If you are really offended, if you think you own the copyright of something on this site, or if you just want to say hello – please use the form below.
All content that is on this site that is not copyrighted by the owners/operators of this site is widely available on the Internet and considered to be part of the public domain or used as Fair Use.
GoDaddy has no ownership rights to this site however GoDaddy is the Copyright Agent for this site. It will be much faster to simply use the form above to contact the owner about a suspected copyright offense, however, if you want to do it the hard way you can file an official claim as outlined below.
1. If the Complaining Party would like to submit a copyright claim for material on which you hold a bona fide copyright, Go Daddy requests that the Complaining Party substantiate such claim by providing Go Daddy with the following information via email to CopyrightClaims@godaddy.com. The words “Copyright Claim” should appear in the subject line. A copyright claim can also be submitted by mail to: Copyright Agent, Go Daddy, 14455 N. Hayden Road, Suite 219, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
To be considered effective, a notification of a claimed copyright infringement must be provided to Go Daddy and must include the following information:
- An electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Go Daddy to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Go Daddy to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted.
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner, or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. For Copyright Claims, upon receipt of appropriate notification from the Complaining Party, pursuant to Section 1 of Copyright Claims above, Go Daddy will remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing.
3. If the Complaining Party provides Go Daddy with appropriate notification, pursuant to Section 1 of Copyright Claims above, including information reasonably sufficient to permit Go Daddy to locate and remove or disable the material in question, or includes information concerning repeat infringement, then Go Daddy will forward the Complaining Party’s written notification to such alleged Infringer and shall take reasonable steps promptly to notify the Infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
This site is managed in Mason, OH. The courts of Mason, OH and the State of Ohio have jurisdiction on this site and all claims against this site and its owners/operators must be filed in the Mason, OH court.No tags for this post.