- Mexican tap water
- A porcupine with a “pet me” sign
- Bill Clinton, with my teenage daughter
- A fart while fighting the flu
- An elevator ride with Ray Rice
- Taking pills or a drink offered by Bill Cosby
- A Bigfoot sighting
- A Hillary Clinton war story reported by Brian Williams
- Gas station sushi
- Jimmy Carter, with the economy or military strategy
- A Palestinian on a motorcycle
- Pete Carroll coaching decisions
- Eating an apple from an orchard at Fukushima reactor #4
- Hitching a ride from a guy in a goalie mask
- The ingredients in a hotdog
- Nancy Pelosi’s grip on reality
- Black Ice
- Jerry Sandusky as a Boy Scout leader
- Alien abduction stories
- Barney Frank in the shower asking you to pick up the bar of soap
Absolutely nothing which requires use of the names Justin Bieber, Kim Kardassian, or Kanye West is news, unless it is followed by the words “Discovers the single unifying theory.” And that will never happen.
- Name something a blind person might use – A sword
- Name a song with moon in the title – Blue Suede Moon
- Name a bird with a long neck – Naomi Campbell
- Name an occupation where you need a torch – A burglar
- Name a dangerous race – The Arabs
- Name an item of clothing worn by the 3 musketeers – A horse
- Something you open other than a door – Your bowels
- A food that can be brown or white – Potato
- A jacket potato topping – Jam
- A famous Scotsman – Jock
- Something with a hole in it – Window
- A non living object with legs – Plant
- A domestic animal – Leopard
- A part of the body beginning with ‘N’ – Knee
- A way of cooking fish – Cod
- Something that flies that doesn’t have an engine – A bicycle with wings
- Name a famous bridge – The bridge over troubled waters
- Something a cat does – Goes to the toilet
- Something you do in the bathroom – Decorate
- Name an animal you might see at the zoo – A dog
- Something associated with the police – Pigs
- A sign of the zodiac – April
- Name something that floats in the bath – Water
- Name something you wear on the beach – A deckchair
- Name something Red – My cardigan
- Name a famous cowboy – Buck Rogers
- A number you have to memorize – 7
- Something you do before going to bed – Sleep
- Something you put on walls – Roofs
- Something in the garden that’s green – Shed
The most famous drink named after a professional athlete is the “Arnold Palmer”. It is half unsweetened iced tea, half lemonade. It is named for the golfer whose love of the concoction made it popular.
But are any other drinks named for athletes? Yes. Many, in fact. And unlike an Arnold Palmer, they’re all alcoholic drinks.
Consider trying all 14 for your next party!
Directions: Pour 14 cans of Busch Light into a bucket. Garnish with chicken wings.
Directions: Make a Sex On The Beach. Chase with a vigorous legal defense.
Directions:Add one completely unnecessary shot of vodka to any drink.
Directions: Fill a pint glass with vodka. Set aside for sterilization of circumcisions. Now pour glass of ice water and serve.
Directions: Fill a champagne flute with champagne. Now vacate the champagne and sell the flute to the highest bidder.
Directions: Start making a martini. But quickly throw that out and make a margarita instead.