Happy Thanksgiving. I hope that you are able to work one of these gems into your conversation as you celebrate.
- Talk about a huge breast!
- Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
- It’s Cool Whip time!
- If I don’t undo my pants, I’ll burst!
- That’s one terrific spread!
- I’m in the mood for a little dark meat.
- Are you ready for seconds yet?
- It’s a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
- Just wait your turn, you’ll get some!
- Don’t play with your meat.
- Just spread the legs open & stuff it in.
- Do you think you’ll be able to handle all these people at once?
- I didn’t expect everyone to come at once!
- You still have a little bit on your chin.
- How long will it take after you stick it in?
- You’ll know it’s ready when it pops up.
This success tips list isn’t really politically incorrect but I thought it was worth putting on the site. There may be some young people out there that might get offended by some of this stuff so it is worth putting here.
I found this image here the 46th and 47th are my observations to share.
“Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl.”
The priest asks, “Is that you, little Joey Pagano?”
“Yes, Father, it is.”
“And who was the girl you were with?”
“I can’t tell you, Father. I don’t want to ruin her reputation.”
“Well, Joey, I’m sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?”
“I cannot say.”
“Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?”
“I’ll never tell.”
“Was it Nina Capelli?”
“I’m sorry, but I cannot name her.”
“Was it Cathy Piriano?”
“My lips are sealed.”
“Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?”
“Please, Father! I cannot tell you.”
The priest sighs in frustration. “You’re very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you’ve sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself.”
Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, “What’d you get?”