Over-riding rules from the Book of Redneck Manners
- Never take a beer to a job interview.
- Always identify people in your yard before shooting at them.
- It’s considered poor taste to take a cooler to church.
- If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
- Even if you’re certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.
Continue reading Tips from the Book of Redneck Manners
A woman, married three times, walked into a bridal shop and told the sales clerk that she was looking for a wedding gown for her fourth wedding.
"Of course, madam," replied the sales clerk, "Exactly what style and color are you looking for?"
The bride to be said: "A long frilly white dress with a veil."
Continue reading Still a virgin after all these years
… a little rain doesn’t screw up your fishing.
… you need fashion advice from your husband.
Continue reading You may be a redneck if…
Poor kid is going to go his whole life with people making fun of this picture and the wet spot on his crotch. Not only will his brother and the rest of his extended family make fun of him but so will the entire Internet.
Of course, the brother is not without shame here – I know porn queens that won’t spread their legs that far!
Also, I really hope that this was taken at a wedding and Mom was a bridesmaid – that dress is a one-use dress (I think I am safe – note the gifts in the background)!
Continue reading Embarrasing photo