A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor’s office. After his checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone.
He said, “Your husband is suffering from a very severe stress disorder. If you don’t do the following, your husband will surely die.
- Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast.
- Be pleasant at all times.
- For lunch make him a nutritious meal.
- For dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him.
- Don’t burden him with chores.
- Don’t discuss your problems with him, it will only make his stress worse.
- No nagging.
- And most importantly, make love with your husband several times a week.
If you can do this for the next 10 months to a year, I think your husband will regain his health completely.”
On the way home, the husband asked his wife. “What did the doctor say?”
“He said you’re going to die,” she replied