My dear friends and family,
Somewhat embarrassing to admit, I’m not getting an annual bonus and Christmas is tight this year. I will be making bedroom slippers for you all as gifts. Please let me know your sizes. You’ll most likely agree that it’s a splendid idea, and should you wish to do the same, I’ve included the instructions below.
How to make bedroom slippers out of maxi pads:
- You need four maxi pads to make a pair.
- Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part.
- The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top.
- Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part.
- Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers (this is most aesthetically appealing), etc.
These slippers are:
- Soft and Hygienic
- Non-slip grip strips on the soles * Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh
- No more bending over to mop up spills
- Disposable and biodegradable
- Environmentally safe
- Three convenient sizes: (1.) Regular, (2.) Light and (3.) Get out the Sand Bags..
I’ve attached a photo of the first pair I made so that you can see the nifty slippers for yourself….
Awaiting your response. It’s crucial that I get the right size for each one of you.